CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Moving Life

So I don't have any new pictures to post yet but I am working on it. I have decided that moving sucks and I don't want to do it again. Joel was great at packing it all up but the whole unpacking part is not his cup of tea. All I want is for my curtains to get hung up but no, he can think of 10 other things that need to be done first (he says while he plays on the computer) Ah man, you got to love the way that guys think =) This weekend I hope to get my house unpacked so it can finally feel like home! Well, I will post pictures of our new casa when I get it put together =)

1 comment:

ryanjess said...

I feel for you Ash...I hate moving more than anything! Can't wait to see pics of the new house!