CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

NEW JOB!!!

So I am excited to say I will no longer be working at Umpqua Bank. I am the newest secretary for West Linn High School. YEAH!!!!! I am not going to miss dealing with rich cranky people wanting a better interest rate on their CD. Yet, I will miss my co-workers. I love the team at Umpqua but I have decided that I was not meant to be a banker, I am on this earth to be an educator! So anyway, God is good and I know that he is going to use me in great ways with these high school students! My first day of school is Tuesday! =)

2 comments:

ryanjess said...

Good luck at work tomorrow! Thanks so much for all your help this weekend, and picking us up at the airport, and the CUTE dress!!! You two are great! Love you lots!

ryanjess said...

Hope the new job is great! I just posted a ton of new pictures...so check them out!