CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flower Boxes

I am a complete slacker in the world of blogging... Anyway, here are some Nelson Family Updates...



My Hubby can build things...


I can paint things...


What a team =)











Just in case any of you haven't heard yet... MY HUSBAND IS A STUD! About a month ago Joel made me two flower boxes to go on my front steps. These lovely red boxed are full of Gerber Daisys now and it looks great. I am so thankful that Joel is such a handly man. Yes, this may have been an easy task but it was still awesome to have him make yet another thing for our home!

2 comments:

Sueso said...

WOW...GOOD JOB both of you! I mosied over here from Jess and Julie's Blogs after hearing the good news about her hubby's new job! How fun for all of you that you will all be a little closer. Sue@Seaside

ryanjess said...

Love that you finally updated! Can't wait to see pics from Malibu! Miss you guys!