CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Young Life ~ Malibu Camp 2009

I spent 9 days in Canada with some high school kids and it was a blast! God did AMAZING things during this week and I can't wait to support these kids as they learn what having a real relationship with Christ looks like. In my cabin I had girls that are all going into their Sophomore year... they are an awesome bunch of girls and I am so honored to have been their leader =)This camp was only the beginning and now I have one great Bible Study Group! GOD IS GOOD!

















3 comments:

j.nelson said...

dude so fun! i can't wait to hear about it.

ryanjess said...

I can't believe how quickly your pictures just took me back to what an amazing time I had at Malibu over 11 years ago...what am I that old? Wow! So fun for you to have that experience!

Sueso said...

My son in la la, Tim Wolsborn, just went to Malibu for his umpteenth time. I think it's pretty much his favorite of them all..He's a YL area director in Pullman, WA and he took his kids there to give them something different than they are used to, and of course, the best week of their lives! So nice keeping up with you kids here! Sue B