CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mt. Hood 2010

After almost 3 years of being married Joel finally got me to go to the mountain with him. The last time I went skiing I was in Middle School! Well, I was out to impress... I didn't fall once and I was quite studly if I do say so myself... after impressing myself we came to a stop after the 2nd or 3rd run and Joel says..."You are pretty good, but did you used to ski a little faster?" Okay, so I may have taken the runs with caution but at least I was doing it. After my upper thighs started shaking as I was slicing down the hill I threw in the towel... But at least I lasted almost 3 hours. Haha - Good Times =)













2 comments:

j.nelson said...

heck yes ash! way to go :) i bet joel was smiles from ear to ear... sounds like you did pretty good and freakin a lasting 3 hours.. i would be done too.

ryanjess said...

Love the outfit Ash...didn't you get that like 2 years ago? Great that you finally got to use it! :) I am way jealous...I haven't been on the Mt. since before I was prego. You two should come over here and we could all go! Miss you guys!