CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthdays and Bunnies

This past weekend was a double the fun event. We had Taylor's 2nd birthday on Saturday and Easter on Sunday. Taylor just loves Joel and I, which is so much fun. She liked our disney princess fort that we got her and her lawn mower bubble blower. The clothes she didn't care about but I think Jess liked them :) God has really worked in Joel and my hearts about kids through Taylor. We get more and more excited to have one of our own when we are around her. (Someday) HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY Beautiful little Taylor Ann.















1 comment:

ryanjess said...

You are so right...Taylor does LOVE her Auntie Ashee and Unky Joel. You two are the best and we had a wonderful weekend with you. Thanks to your wonderful bday gifts we have been very busy bubble mowing the lawn and spending countless hours in the princess castle...and when I say "we"..I mean Taylor AND I! :) Love you lots and can't wait to see you again!